Big Blue Water Filter, 20 Inch, With 5-Micron Sediment Filter & Epoxy Coated Mounting Bracket
The Big Blue Water Filtration kit constitutes an effective filtration system, removing all sediments. It is designed for Big Blue filtration cartridges (20 x 4.5 Inch) and provides a highly durable system.
- Includes a 20 Inch Big Blue Water Filter Housing (1 Inch port), a 5-micron sediment filter and a wall mounting bracket
- 5-micron sediment filter removes large & fine particles from the drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt & rust particles
- The housing can be used for any standard Big Blue filter cartridge (20 x 4.5 Inch): sediment filters, carbon blocks, GAC, KDF, etc
*Should not be installed in direct sunlight
How does it work?
Water from the mains is connected to the inlet port of the Big Blue Water Filter Housing unit. The water is directed downwards through the filter cartridge within the unit. This process removes unwanted contaminants, determined by the type of cartridge fitted inside the housing. The water then flows upwards through the centre of the cartridge and through the outlet port, and supplies filtered water.
Sediment filter cartridges provide high purity filtration and are organic free, pure polypropylene (PP) media. Their outstanding chemical resistance, fibre-free melt-bonded media and excellent flow characteristics present a filter cartridge that meets very high requirements.
Big Blue housing specifications:
- Filter housing color: blue
- Filter housing size: 20 Inch Big Blue (/Fat/Jumbo), i.e. 20 x 4.5 Inch
- Inlet/Outlet port sizes: Female 1 Inch / 25mm thread
- Maximum pressure: 6 bar / 90psi
- Operating temperature range: 4 - 38°C
5-micron sediment dimensions:
11.4cm x 50.8cm