Aluminium Gutter Guard Mesh, 5m, 125mm wide
A simple and easy way to protect your gutters and downpipes from becoming blocked up with leaves and debris is to install the 5m Aluminium Gutter Guard Mesh. The aluminium mesh is a long-lasting solution to your gutter blockage dilemmas. A gutter guard can be fitted to most domestic gutter systems. Can easily be cut and trimmed to size with good scissors or tin snips. Includes self-tapping screws.
- This gutter guard mesh system uses expanded aluminium mesh: 6mm x 4mm diamond holes, 1mm thick and standard 125mm wide to fit most domestic gutters
- Supplied in 1.25m lengths
- Mesh gutter guards are expanded metal sheets filled with holes that cover the gutter, sifting out all the debris but allowing water to fall down into the gutter
- Best attached to the outer edge of the gutter with self-tapping screws (screws are supplied)
- Can be fitted to most gutter systems including plastic PVC & extruded steel gutters, very simple to install
- Clean out your effected gutters so that there is no more debris & ensure that the gutters & downpipes are free-flowing
- Place the mesh over the gutter as depicted in the pictures
- Place the mesh as far under the roof sheeting or tiles as possible for extra sturdiness & firmness & to save trimming the outside of the mesh
- Screw the mesh to the outside lip of the gutter every 350mm (or as required) to secure the mesh in place. No pre-hole drilling is required, screws should tap straight in. Easiest to use a battery drill
Tip: Use gloves to protect your hands. Overlap the mesh slightly where it joins to prevent leaves becoming trapped in that area.
For a single-story building, install standing on a step ladder or scaffolding.
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions of mesh [w]: 125mm
- Packaging lengths: Supplied in 1.25m lengths