Aluminium Gutter Guard Mesh (12 metres long, 150mm wide)
The easiest and simplest way to protect your gutters and downpipes from blocking up with leaves and debris is to install the 10m Aluminium Gutter Guard Mesh. This aluminium mesh is a long-lasting solution to your gutter blockage dilemmas. A gutter guard can be fitted to most gutter systems and can easily be cut and trimmed to size with good scissors or tin snips. Includes self-tapping screws.
- Uses expanded aluminium mesh, 6mm x 4mm diamond holes, 1mm thick & Industrial 150mm wide to fit most domestic gutters
- Supplied in 1.25m lengths
- Mesh gutter guards are expanded metal sheets filled with holes that cover the gutter sifting out all the debris while letting water fall down into the gutter
- Best attached to the outer edge of the gutter with self-tapping screws (screws supplied)
- Can be fitted to most gutter systems including plastic PVC and extruded steel gutters, very easy to install
- Clean out effected gutters so that there is no leaves and debris present and ensure that the gutters and downpipes are free-flowing
- Place the mesh over the gutter as depicted in the images
- Place the mesh as far under the roof sheeting or tiles as possible for extra firmness and sturdiness and to save trimming the outside of the mesh
- Screw the mesh to the outside lip of the gutter every 350mm (or as required) to secure it in place. No pre-hole drilling required, screws should tap straight in. Easiest to use a battery drill
Tip: Use gloves to protect your hands. Overlap the mesh slightly where it joins to prevent leaves becoming trapped in that area. For a single-story building, install mesh standing on a step ladder or scaffolding.
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions of mesh [w]: 150mm
- Packaging lengths: Supplied in 1.25m lengths