Aluminium Gutter Guard Mesh (12 metres long, 125mm wide)
An easy and simple way to protect your gutters and downpipes from blocking up with leaves and debris is to install the 10m Aluminium Gutter Guard Mesh. The gutter guard mesh is a long-lasting solution to your gutter blockage troubles. A gutter guard can be fitted to most gutter systems. Easy to cut and trim to size with good scissors or tin snips. Includes self-tapping screws.
- Uses expanded aluminium mesh, 6mm x 4mm diamond holes, 1mm thick & standard 125mm wide to fit most domestic gutters
- Supplied in 1.25m lengths
- Mesh gutter guards are expanded metal sheets filled with holes that cover the gutter sifting out the debris but letting the water fall down into the gutter
- Best attached to the outside edge of the gutter with self-tapping screws (screws are supplied)
- Very easy to install & can be fitted to most gutter systems including plastic PVC & extruded steel gutters
- Clean out your gutters so that there is no debris or leaves present & ensure that the gutters & downpipes are free-flowing
- Place the mesh over the gutter as depicted in the pictures
- Place the mesh as far under the roof sheeting or tiles as possible for extra sturdiness & firmness & to save trimming the outside of the mesh
- Screw the mesh to the outside lip of the gutter every 350mm (or as required) to secure the mesh in place. No pre-hole drilling required, screws should go straight in. Easiest to use a battery drill
Tip: Use gloves to protect your hands. Overlap the mesh slightly where it joins to prevent leaves becoming trapped in that area. For a single-story building, install standing on a step ladder or scaffolding.
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions of mesh [w]: 125mm
- Packaging lengths: Supplied in 1.25m lengths