ALPEN Masonry Drill Bit (10mm Diameter, 220mm Cutting Length)
The ALPEN Masonry Drill Bit (10mm Diameter, 220mm Cutting Length) is durable and efficient, perfect for percussion and rotary drilling.
- Durable masonry drill bit manufactured from tungsten carbide ensuring an extended service life
- Carbide tip is optimally attached to the core for added durability
- Manufactured with a robust core made of durable tool steels
- Equipped with an SDS bit milled profile for added convenience
- Suitable for percussion & rotary drilling in brick, concrete & natural stone
Alpen is Europe's leading supplier of drilling tools with more than 50 years of experience in their field. All of Alpen's drills are manufactured exclusively in Austria to guarantee the best possible quality.
Click here to view all Alpen products available in South Africa
- Diameter: 10mm
- Complete length: 300mm
- Cutting length: 220mm
- Grind angle: 130°