ALPEN Keramo Extreme Porcelain Tile Drill Bit (10mm Diameter, 120mm Length)
The ALPEN Keramo Extreme Porcelain Tile Drill Bit (10mm Diameter, 120mm Length) is designed for maximum strength and durability perfect for drilling into porcelain tiles.
- Extremely efficient tile drill bit perfect for universal applications due to its compatibility with standard drills
- Prevents breakage & provides precise placement with a patented centring tip
- Equipped with a white ring that shows the ideal drilling depth for added convenience
- Operates with a maximum spindle speed of 200rpm with no cooling required
- Perfect for drilling into glass & extremely hard porcelain/gres tiles with a Mohs/Ritz hardness 9
- Provides maximum safety & secure operation when drilling dowel holes into masonry
- Not suitable for percussion drilling
Alpen is Europe's leading supplier of drilling tools with more than 50 years of experience in their field. All of Alpen's drills are manufactured exclusively in Austria to guarantee the best possible quality.
Click here to view all Alpen products available in South Africa.
- Diameter: 10mm
- Length: 120mm
- Shank diameter: 10mm