ALPEN HSS Tap Set (4mm Diameter, 0.7mm Pitch) - Set of 3
The ALPEN HSS Tap Set (4mm Diameter, 0.7mm Pitch) - Set of 3 is designed for maximum durability and efficiency providing optimal performance.
- Durable HSS thread cutting tap set with a 0.7mm pitch
- Equipped with a flank angle ensuring precise operation
- Manufactured with high-speed steel ensuring an extended service life
- Used for though hole & blind hole threads
- Suitable for alloyed & unalloyed steels with approximately 850N/mm² strength
- Perfect for cast steels, malleable cast iron, brass, aluminium & copper
Alpen is Europe's leading supplier of drilling tools with more than 50 years of experience in their field. All of Alpen's drills are manufactured exclusively in Austria to guarantee the best possible quality.
Click here to view all Alpen products available in South Africa.
- Cutting diameter: M4
- Shank diameter: 4.5mm
- Cutting length: 13mm
- Complete length: 45mm
- Pitch: 0.7mm
- Drill hole diameter: 3.3mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Pilot
- 1 x Middle cutter
- 1 x Finishing cutter