ALPEN HSS Sprint Master Jobber Drill Bit (16mm Diameter, 120mm Cutting Length)
The ALPEN HSS Sprint Master Jobber Drill Bit (16mm Diameter, 120mm Cutting Length) is designed for durability and reliability providing optimum drilling performance even in the toughest conditions.
- Versatile jobber drill bit designed for reliability & speed allowing reduced drilling times
- Manufactured with quality HSS steel ensuring an extended service life
- Equipped with sharp cutting edges where little feed pressure is required with larger diameters
- Reduced shank ensures quick & easy drill bit changes
- Provides optimum drilling performance & high fracture resistance even with smaller diameters due to high elasticity
- Perfect for handheld operation with excellent cutting efficiency for drilling alloyed carbon & plain steel
Alpen is Europe's leading supplier of drilling tools with more than 50 years of experience in their field. All of Alpen's drills are manufactured exclusively in Austria to guarantee the best possible quality.
Click here to view all Alpen products available in South Africa.
- Diameter: 16mm
- Complete length: 178mm
- Cutting length: 120mm
- Grinding angle: 118°
- Shank dimensions [Ø x l]: 9.5 x 30mm