ALPEN HSS C-Shape Cobalt Countersink Drill Bit (20.5mm Cutting Diameter, 63mm Length)
The ALPEN HSS C-Shape Cobalt Countersink Drill Bit (20.5mm Cutting Diameter, 63mm Length) is designed for maximum strength and durability perfect for countersinking and deburring into metals.
- Versatile countersink perfect for all kinds of deburring & boring
- 90° angle & C-shape construction ensure optimal performance & precise operation
- Reduced axial & radial force allows a reduction of feed force & chatter marks on the countersinking surface
- Perfect for ferrous & non-ferrous metals as well as soft & hard synthetic materials
- Suitable for industrial use with high heat-resistance for added durability
Alpen is Europe's leading supplier of drilling tools with more than 50 years of experience in their field. All of Alpen's drills are manufactured exclusively in Austria to guarantee the best possible quality.
Click here to view all Alpen products available in South Africa.
- Cutting diameter: 20.5mm
- Tip diameter: 3.5mm
- Shank diameter: 10mm
- Length: 63mm