AIRCRAFT Mini Paint Cleaning Pot
The cleaning pot can be used for 3 functions:
- Cleaning residual paint in airbrush
- White cap can be used as a water container or a palette
- Airbrush holder
Use the correct solvent for the media used in the airbrush. Using the cleaning pot correctly will result in a clean airbrush without a messy overspray.
AIRCRAFT is a leading brand of pneumatic power tools, spare parts, accessories and consumables in Southern Africa. Its entire range is now distributed through EcoDepot.
Click here to view all AirCraft products available in South Africa.
Product: AIRCRAFT Mini Paint Cleaning Pot
SKU: SG CP01
For cleaning airbrushes:
- Open the yellow plastic cover lid and place the filter in the hole.
- Place water about 15mm in the pot before cleaning.
- Insert airbrush nozzle in the insertion port and insert cleaning solvent.
- Fully push down and pull back on the trigger of the airbrush and repeat if necessary to flush the airbrush.
For airbrush holder:
- Put the black holder into the small hole on the top of the yellow plastic cover.
- Insert nozzle of airbrush in the holder.