Abus Discus Padlock KD, 23-70
- Original Diskus design: 360 degrees protection
- Shackle made of hardened steel
- Diskus deep-welding technology for maximum strength
- Anti-cut plate
- Precision pin tumbler, drilling and pulling protected
ABUS diskus locks are special padlocks with some distinct advantages. The disk shape itself effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As these disk locks are made mainly of stainless steel, they are used especially where both security and protection against corrosion are required. This lock is used to secure trucks, vans, doors, gates, etc. The cylinder offers extra drilling and pulling protection.
Since 1924 ABUS provides a good feeling of security worldwide. As a German quality manufacturer, we ensure that our products are highly reliable and offer a long service life while being easy to operate.
- Size (mm): 70H x 70W x 31D
- Clearance: 20mm Horz. x 17mm Vert.
- Shackle diameter: 10mm
- Weight: 0.5Kg