60W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
The 60Wp Polycrystalline Solar Panel is designed for solar kits or small residential installations.
- Suitable for small off-grid & backup applications
- 60W 12V Polycrystalline solar panel for optimum power supply
- 4 x pre-drilled holes on the back of the frame for fast mounting & securing
- Strong, clear aluminium frame & high-efficiency solar cells
- Designed for maintaining & charging 12-volt batteries used in cabins, caravans, boats, battery-operated gates, hunting trail cameras & many other battery power products
The high-performance cells are enclosed in EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) and placed between high transparent, low iron tempered glass and a durable TPT (tedlar-polyester-tedlar) back sheet. The panels are framed using heavy-duty anodized aluminium frames, providing exceptional panel rigidity.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 60W Solar Panel
*If you're looking for a custom solution, please CONTACT US & one of our consultants will get in touch
This product is sourced and distributed by ALTIMUS, a South African company based in Cape Town that specialises in micro-irrigation, DC electrical and solar components.
- Model: Jakson JP - 12x60
- Frame: Aluminium
- Maximum power: 60Wp
- Number of cells: 36
- Maximum power voltage: 17.7V
- Maximum power current: 3.4A
- Short circuit current: 3.7A
- Open circuit voltage: 21.5V
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 70 x 67 x 3cm
- Warranty: 10 years limited product warranty
20 years @ 80% of the minimal rated power output