20 Inch Big Blue 25 Micron Sediment Filter
- The sediment filter removes large and fine particles from drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt and rust particles
- Its made of fine melted polypropylene which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form
- Each cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped
- Melt blown with thermally bonded 100% pure polypropylene microfibers
- Fits Big Blue 20 inch cartridges
These filter cartridges provide high purity filtration and are organic free, pure PP media. Their outstanding chemical resistance, fiber-free melt-bonded media and excellent flow characteristics present a filter cartridge that meets the tough requirements of today’s technology. The filter should be used on cold or room temperature water only.
For drinking water purposes, the filter should only be installed after adequate disinfection of unsafe water. The filter does not remove bacteria, micro-organisms, minerals, kalk, metals or pesticides from the water. Replace the filter approximately every 3-6 months.
- Filters: Water only
- Removes: Salt, sand, silt, dirt, rust particles
- For water temperatures: Cold water /1-42°C
- Size: 20 Inch
- Micron: 25