12V Self-Priming Water Pump (1.5L/min, 12V DC)
This mini Self-Priming Water Pump is a compact and reliable pump that uses 12V DC power. It can also work on 6V DC with decreased flow rate, head and suction. The specs below are for 12V DC.
- Self priming diaphragm water pump
- Great suction (min 1m, max 2m) and head (min 2m, max 3m)
- Durable & quiet pump
- 4 flexible attachments prevent vibrations & facilitate installation
- Suitable for various applications: mini spraying equipment, drip irrigation systems, fish tanks, small water treatment systems & more
- Pumps up to 1.5-2 l/min
This product is sourced and distributed by ALTIMUS, a South African company based in Cape Town that specialises in drip-irrigation, DC electrical and solar components.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 12V DC Self-Priming Water Pump
- Type: Mini Self-Priming Diaphragm Pump
- Working voltage: 12V DC
- Working current: 0.5-0.7A (1.0A if voltage is 6V DC)
- Empty load current: 0.18A
- Flow rate: 1.5L/min (minimum) and 2.0L/min (maximum)
- Suction: between 1m (minimum) and 2m (maximum)
- Head: between 2m (minimum) and 3m (maximum)
- Inlet and Outlet: inner diameter 6mm, outer diameter 9mm
- Life: designed for 2500 hours of continuous usage
- Water temperature: up to 80°C
- Pump size: 9 x 4 x 3.5cm
- Weight: 106g