Water purification is the process of removing unwanted chemicals, contaminants, particles, and gases from water. The aim is to produce water suitable for specific purposes. Water is mainly purified and disinfected for human consumption (drinking water), but water purification may also be effective for other purposes, including medical, pharmacological, chemical, and industrial uses. The below articles focus on the process of water filtration.
- Rain and Borehole Water Filtration Solutions
- How to install a Big Blue Water Filtration System with 55W UV Sterilizer
- How to replace a Big Blue Water Filter Cartridge
- What is Reverse Osmosis and how does it work?
- What is UltraFiltration Water Purification?
- What is Ultraviolet Water Purification?
- List of Whole House water filter systems and accessories on EcoDepot
- List of Reverse Osmosis filtration systems and spares on EcoDepot