The harvesting of rainwater is the process of collecting water from your roof during rainfall and storing it for later use. Rainwater harvesting is increasingly popular in South Africa, as the country's surface and groundwater supplies are running dry and are increasingly polluted.
- What is a First Flush Diverter
- What is a Leaf Catcher
- How to clean your rainwater tank
- How to install the EcoDepot Tank Cleaner System For Rainwater Tanks
- Video: How to install the EcoDepot Tank Cleaner System - Demonstration on a small garden tank
- How to keep your rainwater clean inside your tank
- Collection of rainwater products on EcoDepot