3 Stage Big Blue Water Filtration System With Sediment & Carbon Block Filter Cartridges - 20 Inch, 2720 Litres Per Hour
Improve your water supply with this whole house 3-stage Big Blue water filtration system. The water filtration system is perfectly suited to purify rainwater and municipal water. It can also process wellpoint water if it does not contain any salt, heavy metal pollutants or mineral pollutants.
- Flow rate of ±2720 litres per hour (equivalent to 5 large taps open simultaneously)
- Sediment filters remove unwanted particles such as sand, rust algae, mud, slime and more from your water
- Carbon filters remove chlorine and organic compounds, while improving colour, taste and odour of water
- Installs easily and neatly against a wall, either in the garage or outside in a shaded area
- Requires no electricity to run
The filtration system includes 1 set of 3 filter cartridges (5-micron sediment filter, carbon block filter, 1-micron sediment filter) suitable for most rainwater and municipal water filtration needs in South Africa. The first set of cartridges is fitted into the system, the second one is a replacement set.
Filter cartridges must be replaced every 6 months or when the water pressure drops. It is always recommended that installations are done by certified plumbers. This system IS NOT designed to filter borehole water. Please, contact us for borehole water treatment advice.
What you get:
- 3 x 20 Inch Big Blue filter housings
- 1 x Mounting frame
- 1 x 5-micron 20-inch Big Blue sediment filters
- 1 x 20-inch Big Blue carbon block filters
- 1 x 1-micron 20-inch Big Blue sediment filters
- Big Blue cartridge dimensions [w x h]: 11.4cm x 50.8cm
- Pipe fittings size: 1" NPT
The Big Blue housings come fitted with the first set of filter cartridges mounted in the correct sequence (5-micron, carbon block, 1-micron)
Filter cartridge dimensions