DAB KPF 30/16M Water Pump (0.37kW, 0.5hp, 220V)
The DAB KPF 30/16M Water Pump is a compact and reliable centrifugal pump rated at 0.37kW. This pump is a cost-effective solution for water delivery from rainwater harvesting tanks to toilets, kitchen appliances or your garden hose.
- Compact & sturdy centrifugal pump for domestic installations
- Capable of generating high heads up to 31m
- Suitable for water supply to 2 toilets, or a washing machine, or a dishwasher or a garden hose
- Rotor running on permanently lubricated ball bearings, oversized to ensure reduced noise & durability
- For DAB KPF 30/16 with DAB SMARTPRESS pressure controller see HERE
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water. Dab is based in Italy and supplies water pumps all over the world. Click here to view a complete list of all popular DAB pumps for sale in South Africa.
DAB KPF 30/16M performance curve:
- Operating range: Up to 30 l/min; head up to 31m
- P2 nominal power: 0.37kW, 0.5hp
- Pumped liquid: Clean, free of solids & abrasives, non-viscous, nonaggressive, non-crystallised & chemically neutral, with properties similar to water
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600kPa)
- Installation: fixed, horizontal position
- Motor protection class: IP44
- Protection class at the terminal board: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 262 x 140 x 180mm
- Weight: 5.3kg
Watch how to connect a DAB Booster Pump & Pressure Control Switch to a rainwater tank:
For technical specifications, please download product brochure.