12V Self-Priming Water Pump (1.5l/min, 12V DC)
This mini Self-Priming Water Pump is a compact and reliable diaphragm pump that uses 12V DC power. It can also work on 6V DC with decreased flow rate, head and suction. The specs below are for 12V DC.
- Self-priming diaphragm water pump
- Great suction (min 1m, max 2m) & head (min 2m, max 3m)
- Durable & quiet pump
- 4 flexible attachments prevent vibrations & facilitate installation
- Suitable for various applications: mini spraying equipment, drip irrigation systems, fish tanks, small water treatment systems & more
- Pumps up to 1.5-2 l/min
*NB: Do not allow the flexible attachments (black sleeves) to block the motor cooling holes - this will affect the heat dissipation & service life.
This product is sourced and distributed by ALTIMUS, a South African company based in Cape Town that specialises in drip-irrigation, DC electrical and solar components.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 12V DC Self-Priming Water Pump
- Type: Mini Self-Priming Diaphragm Pump
- Working voltage: 12V DC
- Working current: 0.5-0.7A (1.0A if voltage is 6V DC)
- Empty load current: 0.18A
- Flow rate: 1.5l/min (minimum) and 2.0l/min (maximum)
- Suction: between 1m (minimum) and 2m (maximum)
- Head: between 2m (minimum) and 3m (maximum)
- Inlet and Outlet: inner diameter 6mm, outer diameter 9mm
- Life: designed for 2500 hours of continuous usage
- Water temperature: up to 80°C
- Pump size: 9 x 4 x 3.5cm
- Weight: 106g