ELLIES FBIT1200 1200VA Modified Sinewave Inverter with Trolley & 1 x Battery, 720W, 12V
The FBIT1200 Modified Sinewave Inverter is ideal for backup applications. During load shedding and power outages, the UPS Inverter automatically supplies power to connected appliances for a period of time, based on power consumption.
- Energy-efficient inverter/ UPS
- Easy to move around - mobile trolley system
- Plug & play system
- Multifunction LCD display & buzzer alarm
- Ideal for home & office use - indoors only
- Auto-restart during AC recovery to prevent damage
The UPS Inverter plugs directly into mains power to charge batteries.
The FBIT1200 Inverter can typically run a small LED TV (50W), a satellite decoder (30W), a DVD player (65-175W), an alarm (20W), a LED lamp (5 x 5W) and charge a mobile phone (5W) for over 4 hours.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 720W/1200VA Inverter/UPS
- 1 X 100Ah maintenance-free battery
- Metal enclosure for battery
- Wheels for mobility
The Ellies Group was formed in 1979 and is one of South Africa's leading manufacturer, importer, wholesaler and distributor of high-quality products and solutions in the residential and commercial sectors. Their product range consists of electrical, lighting, aerial and satellite equipment, accessories and hardware.
FBIT1200 has the following inputs:
- Grid power – 230V AC
- Battery – 12V DC
- Model: FBIT1200
- Type: Inverter – Modified Sine Wave
- Output power: 220V AC
- Continuous output power: 1200VA/720W
- Selectable mains transfer voltage range
- Automatic transfer switch – gives unit a UPS function
- Low battery alarm
- Battery charger: 10A/20A selectable; Intelligent 2-stage for efficient charging
- Battery overcharge protection
- Transfer time – 10 to 20ms
- Protections: Deep discharge & overcharge; short circuit; over- and under-voltage; battery short circuit
- Warranty: 1-year warranty for the inverter & casing; 3-month warranty for the battery