RYOBI RBC-4300A Petrol Brush Cutter With Red Housing, 43cc
RYOBI RBC-4300A Petrol Brush Cutter With Red Housing, 43cc, is a versatile handheld garden tool designed to tear through even the toughest foliage not accessible to lawnmowers. Effortlessly get through most of the garden chores on your landscape, garden or farm with ease.
- Manufactured with a robust 43cc 2-stroke engine
- Designed with an aluminium tube and solid steel drive shaft for maximum power transmission and minimal vibration
- Has an ergonomic handle to prevent an uneven load being placed on the user’s back
- Features a centrifugal clutch with electronic ignition for easier starting
- Includes 255mm 3-teeth blade and dual-line bump-head for various vegetation
Ryobi was launched in Japan over 60 years ago manufacturing a full wide range of high-quality safe user-friendly industrial and DIY power tools, using die-cast components from handheld drills to stationary saws to lawnmowers to door closers, they are world-wide and solely owned by Stevens & Co in South Africa.
- Engine: 1.25kW, 2-stroke
- Displacement: 43cc
- Max output: 1.25kW @ 7000 min-1
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.25 L
- Fuel mix ratio: 40:1
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Nett Weight: 7.5kg