RAIN BIRD RSD-BEx Rain Sensor, Wired
The RAIN BIRD RSD-BEx Rain Sensor ensures you save water by shutting off irrigation when rain is detected.
- High-grade, UV-resistant body with an aluminium bracket, providing resistance from the elements, ensuring hassle-free performance
- Sensor dries out once it collects water with an adjustable side vent ring
- Compatible with most system irrigation controllers & the moisture sensing disk works in a variety of climates
- Includes 7.6m (25ft) length of #20, two-conductor UV resistant extension wire
- With a twist of a dial, you can set the system to shut off from 5 - 20mm of rainfall
- Suitable for low voltage 24VAC control circuits & 24VAC pump start relay circuits
The Rain Bird RSD Series Rain Sensor automatically shuts off your sprinkler system when it rains, connects to most irrigation system controllers & provides flexible, multiple rainfall settings that are easily adjustable with a twist of the dial.
Rain Bird Corporation is a global privately-held manufacturer and supplier of irrigation products and services for landscapes, sports fields, golf courses, and agriculture - designed to minimize water consumption.
- Overall length: 16.5cm (6.5in)
- Overall height: 15.7cm (5.4in)
- Bracket hole pattern: 3.2cm (1.25in)
- Model: RSD-BEx = rain sensor
- Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250VAC
- Wire: 7.6m (25ft) length of #20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire
- Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with up to ten 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus one master valve
- Certification: UL, cUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved