RAIN BIRD LNK WiFi Module for ESP-TM2 & ESP-Me Series Controllers
The RAIN BIRD LNK WiFi Module for ESP-TM2 & ESP-Me Series controllers allows irrigation control from anywhere.
- Upgrade your WiFi-ready controllers (ESP-Me and ESP-TM2) & make them fully accessible & programmable from iOS or Android compatible devices
- Used as an onsite wireless remote control for your irrigation system or an off-site internet-based monitoring & control system - providing real-time system management
- Save up to 50% in water with automatic weather adjustments providing daily run time changes
- Equipped with built-in mobile notifications & a compatible professional app feature for simplified & efficient management
The New Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world. With the LNK WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via their smartphone or tablet.
Rain Bird Corporation is a global privately-held manufacturer and supplier of irrigation products and services for landscapes, sports fields, golf courses, and agriculture - designed to minimize water consumption.
- Width: 28.7mm (1.13in)
- Height: 46.4mm (1.83in)
- Depth: 12mm (0.48in)
- Operating temperature: -10°C (14°F) - 65°C (149°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C (-40°F) - 66°C (150°F)
- Operating humidity: 95% max @ 10°C - 49°C (50°F - 120°F) non-condensing environment
- Model: LNK WIFI Module = for Rain Bird ESP-TM2 & ESP-ME Series Controllers
- 24VAC (RMS) 50/60Hz; 55mA max
- Supported mobile devices: Apple devices running iOS 8.0 or greater; android devices running OS 4.4 (KitKat) or later
- Wireless frequency bands supported: 2.4GHz only
- Wireless networks supported: 802.11 b/g/n only
- WiFi security modes supported: None, Open, WEP, WPA-TKIP, WPA-AES, WPA2-TKIP, WPA2-AES, WPA2-AES-TKIP
- Communication modes supported: Communication with the module via module Access Point (hotspot); Communication with the module via local area network; Communication with the module via Rain Bird relay server