RAIN BIRD HE-VAN-12 Variable Arc Sprinkler Nozzle, 2.7 - 3.7m Radius, 90° - 360° Arc, Brown
The RAIN BIRD HE-VAN-12 Variable Arc Sprinkler Nozzle is designed for superior coverage & wind-resistance, providing a unique stream pattern to the exactly specified radius, preventing dry spots around the spray head while ensuring a beautifully maintained landscape.
- Highly efficient nozzle with a 90° - 360° fully adjustable arc & 2.7 - 3.7m (9 -12ft) throw radius
- Enjoy even coverage & reduce run times by up to 35% - saving water & money
- Prevent misting & airborne evaporation with a low-trajectory spray & large water droplets
- Matched precipitation rates allow Installation of Rain Bird HE-VAN, MPR & U-Series nozzles on the same zone
- Equipped with a durable top deflector for minimal nozzle damage & a stainless steel adjustment screw - ensuring longevity
- Suitable for all Rain Bird® 1800® Series spray heads, UNI-Spray™ Series spray heads & Rain Bird shrub adapters
Rain Bird has led the irrigation industry in developing water-saving products. HE-VAN high-efficiency nozzles are the latest technology in a long line of nozzle innovation.
Rain Bird Corporation is a global privately-held manufacturer and supplier of irrigation products and services for landscapes, sports fields, golf courses, and agriculture - designed to minimize water consumption.
HE-VAN-12 Sprinkler Nozzle Performace Chart:
- Rain Bird HE-VAN Nozzles deliver an average DULQ of 70%, more than a 40% improvement over typical variable arc spray nozzles.
- Rain Bird HE-VAN Nozzles deliver an SC less than or equal to 1.6, which is 35% lower than the typical variable arc spray nozzle.
*Distribution Uniformity (DULQ): DU in irrigation is a measure of how uniformly water is applied to the area being watered. DULQ is calculated by taking the volume in the lowest quarter of catch can measurements and dividing it by the average volume of all catch can measurements. Scheduling Coefficient (SC): SC is a measure of how long a zone must be run in order to provide adequate water to the driest spot.
- Spacing: 1.8 - 4.6m (6 - 15ft)¹
- Pressure: 15 - 30 psi (1.0 - 2.1 bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)²
1. These ranges are based on proper pressure at the nozzle.
2. Rain Bird recommends using 1800/RD1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.
- Model: HE-VAN-12 = HE-VAN Series - Brown
- Radius: 2.7 - 3.7m (9 - 12ft)
- Flow rate: 1.5 - 8.9l/m (0.4 - 2.3gpm)
- Colour: Black, brown
- Arc adjustment: 90° - 360°
- Trade warranty: 3-year