RAIN BIRD 12T MPR Sprinkler Nozzle, 2.7 - 3.7m Radius, 120° Pattern, Brown
The RAIN BIRD 12T MPR Sprinkler Nozzle allows sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same circuit, providing equal spray distance and even water distribution to your landscape.
- 2.7 to 3.7m (9 to 12ft) radius with a third-circle (120°) pattern
- Enjoy even water distribution & design flexibility with matched precipitation rates across sets & patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, 12 Series & 15 Series
- Quickly identify radius & arc with colour-coded nozzles
- 12 series MPR nozzles are perfect for areas with shrubs or turf
- Nozzles are manufactured from UV-resistant plastic & the radius adjustment screen is manufactured from stainless steel - providing added durability
- Compatible with all Rain Bird spray heads & shrub adapters
*These ranges are based on proper pressure at the nozzle.
*Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.
A broad selection of MPR nozzles is available so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide even coverage, ensuring that your lawn has no dry or brown spots and is green throughout.
Rain Bird Corporation is a global privately-held manufacturer and supplier of irrigation products and services for landscapes, sports fields, golf courses, and agriculture - designed to minimize water consumption.
12 Series MPR Nozzle performance chart:
- Spacing: 1.5 - 4.5m (5 - 15ft)
- Pressure: 15 - 30psi (1 - 2.1bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30psi (2.1bar)
- Model: 12T = 12 Series - Brown
- Radius: 2.7 - 3.7m (9 - 12ft)
- Flow rate: 2.3 - 3.3l/m (0.60 - 0.87gpm)
- Colour: Black with brown top
- Pattern: Third-circle (120°)
- Trade warranty: 3-year