JACKERY Explorer 250 Lithium-Ion Portable Power Station (250W, 257Wh)
The JACKERY Explorer 250 Lithium-Ion Portable Power Station (250W, 257Wh) is ideal for backup applications and powering small appliances outdoors and on-the-go.
- Stay powered with the compact & portable 250W power station
- Lightweight at only 3kg
- Keep your laptops, AC fans, mini coolers, small TV’s, cell phones, tablets & cameras plugged in with no interruption
- Charged by SolarSaga solar panels, AC wall outlet, or 12V DC car outlet
- Easy to read battery life status & charge/discharge data on LCD screen
The JACKERY Explorer 250 Portable Power Station can typically power a 60W TV for 3 hours, mini cooler for 4+ hours, Fibre and WiFi for 7+ hours, laptops for 4 charges, phones for 24 charges, and tablets for 16 charges. Perfect for road trips, camping, outdoor get-togethers, emergency back-up power, and power outages.
Jackery is an industry leader in eco-friendly portable power, specialising in outdoor green power solutions for the explorers.
Click here to view all Jackery products available in South Africa.
- Peak capacity: 257W (14.4V, 17.85Ah) 71,400 mAh / 3.6V
- Battery: Li-ion NMC
- 2 x USB ports: 5V 2.4A each
- Management system: BMS, over-voltage protection, short circuit protection
- Recharge time: 8hrs (AC), around 5hrs (optional Saga 100W solar panel with full sun)
- Charging method: DC 12V car adaptor; solar power; AC mains
- Charging input (DC, 8mm): 12V-30V, 42W
- DC output (6mm): 12V, 10A
- AC output (pure sine wave): 230V AC, 200W continuous, 400W surge peak
- Lifecycles: ≥500 Cycles to 85%
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Operating usage temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Colour: Grey & orange
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Dimensions [l x w x d]: 14 x 23 x 20cm
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box:
- 1 x Power station
- 1 x South African 2 to 3-prong outlet adapter
- 1 x AC adaptor & cable
- 1 x DC to car adapter cable
- 1 x User guide