Diatomaceous Earth, Food Grade, 100% Organic, 5L
The 100% Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a natural, special grade of fresh-water Diatomaceous Earth (DE) suitable for household use. DE is a dietary supplement that has several health benefits. It is sundried, highly purified and designed to be safe for human consumption. It is tasteless and highly palatable for both human and domestic animals.
The finer Diatomaceous Earth is purified the more effective it becomes. Being so highly purified means it is also the most effective product for organic, non-toxic household pest control.
- Natural, bio-available fresh water mineral protects family, home, animals & garden
- Food Grade is a special grade of fresh-water Diatomaceous Earth
- Sundried, highly refined and designed to be safe for human consumption
- Tasteless & highly palatable for both human and domestic animals
- 100% organic
- Pest Control
- Indoor & outdoor environments: Diatomaceous Earth assists in the control of ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, earwigs, mites, spiders & other crawling insects.
- Grain & Feed Storage: Diatomaceous Earth assists in protecting your grains, flour, seeds & animal feed from weevils & other crawling insects. Diatomaceous Earth inhibits mould & absorbs moisture to preserve stored grains.
- Gardening & Lawns: Diatomaceous Earth assists in the control of garden pests such as ants, beetles, aphids, crickets & other crawling insects. Diatomaceous Earth is earthworm friendly. It is also rich in plant available silica & other trace elements that improve plant growth & immune system to fight off diseases & parasites. Diatomaceous Earth provides protection for seeds, improves germination rate, inhibits mould & supplements with mineral & trace elements.
- Odour Control: Diatomaceous Earth is highly absorbent & assists in controlling odours in pets bedding, rubbish bins & compost heaps. By reducing odour & killing larvae, Diatomaceous Earth reduces fly & midge infestations.
- Abrasive: Diatomaceous Earth is a mild abrasive & can be used to polish metals by adding it to detergents to create rubbing compounds.
- Pets & animals: Diatomaceous Earth assists in protecting cats, dogs, birds, reptiles, rodents & livestock from fleas, ticks, mites & worms.
- Tick & Fleas: Diatomaceous Earth assists in the control of ticks, fleas, mites, lice & other pests on pets, poultry & other livestock.
- Dewormer: Diatomaceous Earth assists in controlling internal parasites (worms) when ingested. It has a mechanical action which means that the parasites can not build up a resistance to it.
- Detox & immune protector: Diatomaceous Earth frustules are highly positively charged while harmful bacteria, viruses, heavy metals & other toxins are highly negatively charged. As Diatomaceous Earth passes through the digestive tract, it binds with all the toxins which are then expelled in the faeces. Bio-available silica & trace elements boost the immune system & metabolism.
- Minerals & Trace elements: Diatomaceous Earth has over 35 minerals & trace elements with bio-available silica being the most significant
DE is claimed to have the following health benefits:
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- Support healthy digestion
- Improve cholesterol & heart health
- Provides the body with trace minerals
- Improve bone health
- Promote hair growth, skin health & strong nails
**Avoid contact with eyes & do not inhale Diatomaceous Earth.
- Ingredients: Naturally dried Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Weight: 1.6kg (net)