MAKITA 18V Rechargeable Battery BL1850B (5.0 Ah)
- Not compatible with all Lith-Ion 18V models
- Slim lightweight battery
- Voltage; 18V
- DC18RC Charging times
- 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah: 45 min / 4.0Ah: 36 min; 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah: 22 min / 1.3Ah - 1.5Ah: 15 min
- DC18SE Automotive Charger: 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah: 110 min / 4.0Ah: 90 min; 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah: 60 min / 1.3Ah - 1.5Ah: 30 min
- Makita has introduced a 5.0Ah Lithium-ion battery which will provide maximum power and extended run time for operators. Where uninterrupted run time is critical, such as on remote construction locations or where charging capacity is distant and would mean valuable time lost away from the operating point, extended run time is all important. The new Makita 5.0Ah 18V Li-ion battery provides 66% more run time than that of the 3.0Ah battery whilst maintaining the same size and weight so maintaining the excellent balance and comfort of a Makita tool in use.
- The introduction of a 5.0Ah battery option will suit those operators who regularly undertake high-load operations or are frequently working on large sites far distant from a charging point. The greater capacity within the new 5.0Ah battery protects against over-heating and high discharge during heavy demand operations, thus extending the working life of the battery. The need to carry additional batteries, or be able to recharge batteries regularly, can be avoided by choosing the 5.0Ah battery option.
- Recharge time for the new 5.0Ah battery is just 45 minutes when using a Makita DC18RC fast charger. This compares with 22 minutes for the popular 3.0Ah 18V Makita Li-ion battery or 36 minutes for the 4.0Ah Li-ion battery.
- This new 5.0Ah battery is compatible with all Makita 18V Li-ion tools that have a star symbol on the connector plate, or a yellow connector plate with a star on, or have a yellow connector plate only.
BL1830 3.0Ah battery is compatible with ALL 18V Li-Ion tools. BL1850 5.0Ah and BL1840 4.0Ah batteries are compatible with 18V Li-Ion tools as per the below table:
- BL1815 1.3Ah and BL1815N 1.5Ah batteries are compatible with the following Makita 18V Li-Ion tool:-BBY180, D/BCL180, BFR550, BFS450, BHP452, D/BHP453, D/BHP456, BJS130, BML184, BML185, BML186, BML802, BMR100, D/BTD146, BTP140, BTW251, BUB182, BVC350
- DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls. This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and the temperature is held in the holes. The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated
- Batteries and Chargers Sold Separately