HUNTER PGV-100JT-GB Jar Top Valve, BSP, 25mm
The HUNTER PGV-100JT-GB Jar Top Irrigation Valve makes this go-to valve an easy choice with simple serviceability.
- 1 Inch (25mm) globe jar top valve without flow control, & female BSP thread
- External & internal manual bleed allows quick & easy “at the valve” activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
For the maximum in convenience, reliability and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass-reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
Hunter Industries is a global manufacturer of a full range of high-quality irrigation products from controllers, rotors, rotary sprinklers, spray head sprinklers, nozzles, valves, weather drips and much more.
- Inlet Diameter: 1 Inch
- Height: 14cm
- Length: 11cm
- Width: 8cm
- Model: PGV-100JT-GB = 1 Inch (25mm) Globe jar-top valve without flow control, and female BSP thread
- Temperature rating: 66°C
- Flow: 0.05 to 9 m³/hr; 0.7 to 150 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.5 to 10 bar; 150 to 1000 kPa
- Optional: DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro-irrigation products
- Warranty period: 2 years