GEYSERWISE Hot Water Circulation Pump for Solar Geyser, 220V
The 220V GEYSERWISE Hot Water Circulation Pump ensures water is pumped through your solar water heating system. Water is pumped through the solar collectors ensuring heated water reaches the storage tank.
- Hot water circulation pump for use in solar heating systems
- Motor pumps water through the solar collectors to the storage tank
- Suitable for Geyserwise Delta T & Geyserwise Max
- Consists of a motor, impeller, and impeller housing
Based in Cape Town & started in 2004 by Meinhard Fourie, Geyserwise found a need in the market for measuring, managing and minimising electrical consumption of the everyday residential electric geyser. An electric geyser represents about 40% of the power consumption of an average South African household: Geyserwise products enable tangible savings of hundreds of rands every month. Geyserwise products can also optimise the operation of solar geysers. All products are designed and manufactured in South Africa using durable materials.
- Maximum power: 100W
- Rated power: 90W
- Minimum power: 46W
- Voltage: 220V
- Frequency 50Hz
- Maximum water temperature: 110°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
- Diameter: 25mm