WATCH WATER Virol-Oxy Disinfectant, 1kg for 100L of 1% Solution
WATCH WATER Virol-Oxy Disinfectant is compliant for virucidal activity against coronaviruses, European Standards EN 14476, EN 13727. Virol-Oxy® is an advanced surface disinfectant that is highly effective against pathogens (including COVID-19), bacteria, spores and fungi. It is elaborated and manufactured by Watch Water, a German company specialised in water treatments and water-based disinfectants.
- Virol-Oxy® achieves inactivation of the Coronavirus strain at a 1:100 dilution rate
- Highly-effective & advanced formulated surface disinfectant to sanitise your hands, home or workplace from pathogens
- Works in minutes & suitable for all hard surfaces & equipment disinfection: doors, windows, knobs, benches, trolleys, floors & more (1% solution)
- Raw meat, vegetables & fruits can be washed with a 0.5% solution
- 100g is dissolved in 10L of water for use, providing 10L of highly effective 1% solution
- Safe (no toxic vapour, no hypochlorite), convenient, easy-to-use & environmentally friendly
Virol-Oxy® is a stabilized and balanced blend of powdered Hydrogen peroxide and Crystalline Titanium dioxide (Titansorb P) compounds, surfactant and organic buffer chemistry with exceptional safety profile. It is sold as a safe, deactivated powder to prepare a 1% solution. It is very simple to use and can be used in a wide range of applications and is environmentally friendly. Virol-Oxy® presents no serious or long-term health risk to staff by eliminating the need for costly ventilation equipment and health monitoring.
- Surface disinfection
- Whole building disinfection
- Odour control
- Water treatment
- Air disinfection
- Mould & fungi control
- Wastewater treatment
- All veterinary sector
How to use
Virol-Oxy® is used as a solution for spraying, swabbing, rubbing and immersing surfaces to disinfect. To prepare a one percent (1%) solution, use the relevant volume of lukewarm water. Add the appropriate amount of Virol-Oxy® and stir until the powder has dissolved, leaving a clear pink solution. To prepare a 1% solution, mix 10 grams of Virol-Oxy® with 1 litre of water, or 100 grams with 10 litres, or 1000 grams with 100 litres.
A Virol-Oxy® 1% solution is stable for up to 10 days.
Spray surface with Virol-Oxy® prepared solution, leave for up to a minimum of 10 minutes and wipe over with a paper towel. All equipment, working places at home and office should be disinfected frequently, at least once a day with Virol-Oxy® solution. Protective clothing should be removed after usage and washed daily after pre-soaking in Virol-Oxy® solution.
Virol-Oxy® 1% solution is also suitable for:
- Immersing or soaking all home appliances like stainless steel utensils
- Pre-soaking of laundry and bedding prior to normal washing
- Wiping, swabbing or rubbing the surface with a wet cloth, for example, doors, knobs, windows, work and garden benches, trolleys, floors, baths and sinks, complete kitchen jars and tools, beds, bed sheets and entire laundry at home
Watch how to disinfect large surfaces using Virol-Oxy Disinfectant
Coronaviruses are large, enveloped RNA viruses that cause respiratory and enteric diseases first in animals and then in humans. Coronavirus in humans causes respiratory infections even during the incubation period. The virus has an estimated basic reproduction number between 3-5, meaning it typically infects 3-5 people per established infection. To reduce the risk of transmission of emerging pathogens from animals to humans and humans to humans, it is recommended to use Virol-Oxy® as general hygiene measures, including regular hand washing and water disinfected with Virol-Oxy®. Avoid physical contact with contaminated surfaces.
- Type: Multi-Purpose Surface Disinfectant
- Active ingredients: Potassium Pentasulfate and Hydrogen Peroxy along with Titanium-based catalyst create two key active radicals (Sulfate and Hydroxy radicals) that can attain 100% virus oxidation and microorganisms inactivation within 10 minutes
- Net Weight: 1kg
- Gross Weight: 1.25kg
Learn more about WATCH WATER Virol-Oxy® Virus Disinfectant (link to manufacturer's website in Germany).