DAB JETCOM 102M Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump With COELBO Pressure Control Switch (0.75kW, 220V, 1HP)
- Perfect for domestic pressure boosting and small-scale irrigation
- Suitable for pumping water with low levels of sandy impurities
- Excellent suction capacity, up to 8m, even with the presence of air bubbles
- Rotor-mounted on oversized greased-for-life ball bearings, to guarantee low noise and long life
- COELBO Pressure Control Switch device automatically switches the pump ON/OFF and protects the pump against running dry.
Supply up to 3 bathrooms and a kitchen with 10 litres per minute at 3 bar pressure, or 2 rows of sprinklers with 3 nozzles at 2.5 bar pressure. For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
**Please note, that because of this product being couriered, the pressure switch is not pre-installed on the system to eliminate connection cracks. Installation is required.
DAB JETCOM 102M Performance Curve:
- Operating range: Up to 60 l/min; head up to 47m
- P2 nominal: 0.75kW, 1HP
- Motor suction depth: Up to 8m
- Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, nonaggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral, with properties similar to water
- Liquid temperature range: from 0 °C to +35 °C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600kPa)
- Motor protection class: IP 44
- Protection class at the terminal board: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Dimensions: L x 470mm B x 240mm H x 240mm
- Weight: 9.5kg
For technical specifications, please download product brochure