PROBAC Eco-friendly Dish Washing Liquid Concentrate, 5L
PROBAC Eco-friendly Dish Washing Liquid Concentrate, 5L, is your natural cleaning solution that actively decreases and biodegrades fats, oils and grease while keeping kitchen drains clear and odour free
- 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-allergenic; grey water safe
- No phosphates, no nonylphenols, no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- pH Neutral composition – no acids or caustics
- Actively degreases & biodegrades fats, oils & grease - is safe & gentle on hands
- Keeps kitchen drains clear & odour free
PROBAC Biologicals is a unique cleaning technology that uses 'Beneficial Bacteria' to actively biodegrade dirt for on-going deep cleaning and odour control
- 5L concentrate ready for use. Does not requires dilution
- Probiotics: 5.4 x 107 CFU / ml – Blend of multi-strain bacillus spores
- Surfactant: 15 - 25% Non-ionic Surfactant (Plant-based) / 0 - 5% Soap (Plant-based) / 0 – 5% Orange Oil
- PH: 6.5 – 7.5 (Neutral)
- Shelf-life: 2 years
How to use:
- Add 5 ml (teaspoon) to sponge scourer, dip in warm water and lather.
- Wipe down dishes, pots and utensils and then rinse under warm water.
- While you can pour to the sink and add warm to hot water in the traditional method, the above method is proven to be more effective, economical and water-saving.