BLUENOVA Mobile Power Battery (Lithium Iron Phosphate, 13V, 44Ah, 570Wh)
The BLUENOVA Mobile Power Battery is the perfect drop-in replacement for lead-acid batteries and provides a high quality, reliable solution for homes, vehicles, outdoor and security systems.
- Equipped with extra safe lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) technology
- Has an integrated battery management system
- Portable, light weight & compact battery with water & dust-resistant housing
- ABS enclosure is highly durable
BlueNova, founded in South Africa in 2015, specialises in developing and manufacturing energy storage solutions. BlueNova's focus lies in the lithium battery sector since lithium-ion batteries are safer, more environmentally friendly and can have 6 times more storage capacity than lead-acid batteries.
Click here to view all BlueNova batteries available in South Africa.
- Battery type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Usable capacity: 570Wh @C10, 25°C
- Nominal voltage: 13VDC
- Operating voltage range: 11.6VDC – 14.4VDC
- Operating temperature range: Charge: 0°C – 45°C | Discharge: -20°C – 65°C
- Cycle life @ 100% DoD: > 2000 cycles (570Wh @C10, 25°C)
- Cycle Life @ 80% DoD: > 3000 cycles (456Wh @C10, 25°C)
- Cycle Life @ 50% DoD: > 5000 cycles (285Wh @C10, 25°C)
- Environmental protection: IP56
- Dimensions [w x d x h]: 196 x 166 x 184mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bulk voltage: 14.4VDC
- Discharge voltage (min): 11.6V
- Charge current (max): 44A continuous
- Charge voltage: 13V
- Discharge current (max): 44A continuous / 80A burst (30 seconds)
- Self-discharge rate: < 3% per month
- Charge & discharge efficiency: 96% - 99% @C1
MPPT and PWM solar charge controllers may be used with BlueNova Mobile Battery products, as long as the bulk voltage and float voltage (charge voltage) are per the specs given above and in the brochure below. It is recommended to check those voltages with a multimeter when setting up your system.