BLUENOVA CPS-5000-King-5.2k-BP Compact Power Station (5000W, 5200Wh, Backup Power)
The BLUENOVA CPS-5000-King-5.2k-BP Compact Power Station is an all-in-one uninterruptable power solution for your house or office. Keep the power on during load shedding with this station, comprising of a 5kVA/5kW pure sine wave inverter, 5.2kWh RacPower lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, distribution board and 2 output socket sets.
- Conveniently pre-configured for UPS applications
- Large capacity of 5000W to power your home/office during an outage
- Can plug solar array directly into the inverter
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 5 year warranty on battery
Please note: this product has a lead time of 10 – 15 working days due to manufacturing.
It is always recommended that installations are done by a certified electrician.
BlueNova, founded in South Africa in 2015, specialises in developing and manufacturing energy storage solutions. BlueNova's focus lies in the lithium battery sector since lithium-ion batteries are safer, more environmentally friendly and can have 6 times more storage capacity than lead-acid batteries.
Click here to view all BlueNova products available in South Africa.
- Rated power: 5000VA / 5000W
- Voltage: 230VAC
- Selectable voltage range: 110 ~ 280 VAC
- Frequency range: 50Hz/60Hz (auto-sensing)
- AC voltage regulation (battery mode): 230VAC ±5%
- Surge power: 10 000VA (max. 5 secs)
- Efficiency (Peak): 93% max. (line mode) | 90% max. (battery mode)
- Transfer time: 0ms
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature range: 0°C ~ 55°C
- Storage temperature range: -15°C ~ 60°C
- Dimensions [w x h x d]: 69 x 23 x 64cm
- Weight: 38kg (main unit) | 56kg (batteries)
Solar Charger & AC Charger:
- Max. PV array voltage (open circuit): 145VDC
- Max. PV array power: 4000W
- MPP range @ operating voltage: 60 ~ 115VDC
- Max. solar charge current: 80A
- Max. AC charge current: 60A
- Max. charge current (Total): 140A