BLUENOVA CPS-3000-2.8k Compact Power Station (2400W, 2800Wh, Backup Power)
The BLUENOVA CPS-3000-2.8k Compact Power Station is an all-in-one uninterruptable power solution for your house or office. Keep your lights and plugs on during load shedding with this station, comprising of a 1.5kVA/1.2kW pure sine wave inverter, 2 x 1.4kWh lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, distribution board and 2 output socket sets.
- Conveniently pre-configured for UPS applications
- Includes a battery display panel & isolator switch
- Suitable for lighting & plugs (2400W max load)
- Can plug solar array directly into the inverter
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 3 year warranty on batteries
Please note: this product has a lead time of 10 – 15 working days due to manufacturing.
It is always recommended that installations are done by a certified electrician.
BlueNova, founded in South Africa in 2015, specialises in developing and manufacturing energy storage solutions. BlueNova's focus lies in the lithium battery sector since lithium-ion batteries are safer, more environmentally friendly and can have 6 times more storage capacity than lead-acid batteries.
Click here to view all BlueNova products available in South Africa.
- Rated power: 3000VA / 2400W
- Voltage: 230VAC
- Selectable voltage range: 170 ~ 280 VAC (for PC’s) | 90 ~ 280 VAC (for appliances)
- Frequency range: 50Hz/60Hz (auto-sensing)
- AC voltage regulation (battery mode): 230VAC ±5%
- Surge power: 6000VA
- Efficiency (Peak): 90% ~ 93%
- Transfer time: 10ms (for PC’s) | 20ms (for appliances)
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature range: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature range: -15°C ~ 60°C
- Dimensions [w x h x d]: 72 x 79 x 16cm
- Weight: 60.5kg (unit only)
Solar Charger & AC Charger:
- Max. PV array voltage (open circuit): 102VDC
- Max. PV array power: 1000W
- MPP range @ operating voltage: 30 ~ 80VDC
- Max. solar charge current: 40A
- Max. AC charge current: 25A
- Max. charge current (Total): 60A